Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Quack Quack...

Hi there! first I will say Christmas was great...sort of. We were all sick but stayed home from all festivities and danced around the house to Christmas music. We had Chinese food for Christmas and In laws brought left overs for later. The kids loved their gifts...Paige asked us if Santa had a car to drive to our house. We tried to explain to her that Santa has a sleigh and reindeer to fly in the sky...She looked at us like we were nuts and said, "I want to see it." She gave us the "yeah right" look as she said it...I couldn't help but laugh.

Maddie's eyes are horrible still. I will post a video of it so you can see some of what I am talking about. This video was from today and she is watching a TV show looking up. I wish I knew what she was having this problem because it just doesn't look right. We got a call from her neurologist in Peabody that they rescheduled her apt for the week earlier...so we will be going on Monday. I am hoping they may have some answers about her eyes for us.

So here is something I just needed to post...I heard the most beautiful set of words tonight...I was sitting with Maddie and showing her a duck. I randomly asked her what does a duck do...I swear she said, " Qua qua"! It was very quiet, under her breath, and she may not say this again for another 2 months...but it does not matter. She said it and that means she understands the question! I was almost tearing at the sound!!

I will end with this short post and video but will post some more soon...Hope you all have a great New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment